Tagged: iMacro Commands and Reference
October 24, 2019 at 7:49 pm #655WazzaKeymaster
DOWNLOAD: iMacro Commands and Reference
Lets look at some text in the iMacro Editor to work out what it means.
1. VERSION BUILD=8820413 RECORDER=FX
2. TAB T=1
3. SET !ERRORIGNORE YES
4. URL GOTO=https://twitter.com/login
5. TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=ACTION:https://twitter.com/sessions ATTR=NAME:session[username_or_email] CONTENT=joebloggs
6. SET !ENCRYPTION NO
7. TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:PASSWORD FORM=ACTION:https://twitter.com/sessions ATTR=NAME:session[password] CONTENT=mYpa55w0rd!
8. WAIT SECONDS=5
9. TAG POS=1 TYPE=BUTTON FORM=ACTION:https://twitter.com/sessions ATTR=TXT:Signin
In the text above what can we see.
Identifies the version of iMacros “VERSION BUILD=8820413” and I think “RECORDER=FX” identifies that I am using Firefox plug in as the recorder of my iMacros.
Identifies the current browser tab reference “TAB T=1” is the first tab in the Firefox browser winder.
The ” SET !ERRORIGNORE YES” will ignore any errors that occur and continue the macro.
“URL GOTO=https://twitter.com/login” identifies the web page being used.
“TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=ACTION:https://twitter.com/sessions ” Shows the cursor or mouse position that you click. in this case it is an input text field on https://twitter.com/sessions that requires a username. CONTENT=joebloggs is the text to use on the page.
SET !ENCRYPTION NO – means don’t use encryption for the password
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:PASSWORD FORM=ACTION:https://twitter.com/sessionsis similar to the username field earlier except it is for the password, CONTENT=mYpa55w0rd! is the plain text password being used
As it says, Wait 5 seconds before you go onto the password.
TAG POS=1 TYPE=BUTTON FORM=ACTION:https://twitter.com/sessions ATTR=TXT:Signin. This command then clicks the signin button to submit the username and password. (by the way, the username and password on this account are not real, Sorry.)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.